Photographitti



About ....
 

Ani

About Me

Name: Ani
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Zodiac Year: Sheep
Location: Guwahati/Shillong. India


In one way or the other, I guess all of us try to preserve the good moments in life. What seems funny is that memories have a tendency to fade but colours and shape never seem to. These are the ones that I'd like to keep.

This blog started as something to keep me busy with a point and shoot Sony P72 that seemed to be laying around. I guess I dabbled in this all the way down. I'm currently using a Canon EOS 350D with the stock lens. Learning more about this hobby as I try to build this collage. I don't think any of the images in this blog are good enough to copy but please let me know if you do. We all know the issues. Enjoy your stay.




$nbsp;$nbsp;                  About Me |        Links |       Current Post |        Photoblogring | Random

                           This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?