Photographitti



Rope Light
 

  • Previous Post


  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • Next Post


  • This was taken a while back, ot of pure boredom... no frustration.. at work during the Pujas when the figures weren't turning out to be what I expected them to be and I needed something to get myself distracted. This one was taken at an Aperture of 36.0, 0.4 Sec, 400 ISO and 50.0 mm.

    We had just finished the new lighting at the park then and this kind of light is now all around the place. Gives the park a really good look at night especially up from my office. This is from a ledge, the tiles at the bottom are a storey down and I really liked how the DOF makes it all look so close.

    Comments:
    i like this, too. that rope lighting is quite handy.
    it is less cumbersome than the old strings.

    Great Pic.
     
    Thanks. Thats true. But I kinda like the old kind too cause they twinkle better :-)
     
    Post a Comment


    $nbsp;$nbsp;                  About Me |        Links |       Current Post |        Photoblogring | Random

                               This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?