Photographitti



Heat
 

  • Previous Post


  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • Next Post


  • This pic was taken at 11.0 Aperture, 1/200 Sec, 400 ISO and 55.0 mm. Somehow, when I was getting it ready for the post, I couldent help but remember this song. Love the new Ausioslave and this song's been in my head all day. I think it kinda fits.

    Thought I was different, it seems I'm just the same
    As again I put my hand over the flame
    I thought I was smarter as I flew into the sun
    But it turned out the way it does with everyone

    I don't fly around your fire anymore
    Burned and fallen down so many times before
    I don't fly around your fire anymore

    I love the heat, I love the things that I forgot
    I love the strings that tied me down and cut me off
    I was a king, I was a moth with painted wings made of cloth
    When did the flame burn so high and get so hot?

    Comments:
    considering what i know to be true,id say this is apt :) and me likes shot too
     
    Funny isnt it, how what's on your mind always relates to a lot of other things?
     
    Post a Comment


    $nbsp;$nbsp;                  About Me |        Links |       Current Post |        Photoblogring | Random

                               This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?