Photographitti



Connector
 

  • Previous Post


  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • Next Post


  • A random thought for my blog today. Why? Cause it's on my mind and I'd like to remember this. I think it's rather funny how some things can be so good and disturbing at the same time. How is it that an experience even though uncomfortable, can cause reactions that are completely the opposite of what should've been normal. Wish I knew. All I do make of it this far is that there's perhaps a tendency to try to normalise, make peace and drop one's ego. But then it comes back and when it does, it's a monster that never was. People... we are a funny lot. Sometimes I really do feel that I oughta not be as spontaneous with my understanding when it comes to life beyond work.

    Back to the shot..... This one's from a friend's place while I was sitting there bored outa my mind a couple of days ago. Think it really fits the mood today. 1/200 Sec, 5.6 Aperture, 800 ISO and 55.0 mm F/L.

    Comments:
    I fancy myself a Connector....one who brings two other components together with no real gain for myself involved, a position of pure service. It is something that came to me in meditation. At least I have a purpose.

    Your picture and thoughts are intense, luv. Keep up the amazing work.
     
    Good place to be..But im sure that brings you happiness.
     
    Post a Comment


    $nbsp;$nbsp;                  About Me |        Links |       Current Post |        Photoblogring | Random

                               This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?